Participating institutions (members of HKAB) will be invited via e-mail to register their “Super Admin”.
1. Using the link in the invitation email, Super Admin can register online for himself/herself on behalf of other users (Supervisor/Operator).
2. Upon validation, a system generated account activation email notification will be sent by the Fraud Reporting System to the e-mail addresses submitted.
3. The Supervisor/Operator can then activate their accounts, set the user name password of choice, by completing the activation process through the activation link in the email within the validity period.
4. They can log in to the Fraud Reporting System upon completion of the online registration process.
5. Further user account maintenance requests can be sent to Certizen (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org) using the registered email address of the Super Admin.